FINAL SALE: PEBBY BASICS PAPAYA SIDE SLIT TEE
- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Great style and material! Will definitely be buying more!!!
I get flack from my brother for wearing this shirt too much already. Sooooo, I gotta order more. LOVE the weight and cut of this shirt. I made a off-the-shoulder shirt and rock it weekly. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
I really like the feel of the shirt and love that I can wear it with spandex shorts and cover my rump. I gave it 4 stars because although I love it I just can't spend this amount on 1 shirt would buy a ton more if just a tad cheaper.
I absolutely love this tee. I got it in my true size (XL) and it fits great. A little oversized. So cute with bike shorts for the summertime!
I gave four stars because the I realized it was not enough slit so I cut a little more both the sides but I love the shirt, though. :-)