- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- Cropped at the Hip / Waist
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I was really excited to get this. I love the length however, I was expecting a soft t-shirt after reading they are buttery soft, this one is definitely not “soft.” I also cut the collar off.
I’ve worn an XL shirt for YEARS and I of course ordered these in XL as well and they’re too big! I’m really sad :( I’ve followed this brand for many years and was excited to finally place an order. I’ll probably order a shirt in size L and see how that fits before ordering more. Hoping these shrink a little when I wash them.
Love the color, but had to return because it was larger than I wanted it to be. Going to exchange it for a smaller size.
I'm definitely going to be buying more I've received many compliments!
I love these t-shirts. I did immediately cut the collar off though. I personally think they would be so much better if they were made with a different, more loose fitting, design on the collar.