Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I'm addicted to these shirts. Everytime I order, I order more. Only down side, it takes awhile to receive the packages but once you get them it's awesome.
I like this tee a lot, but it's definitely much shorter on me than it is on the models (doesn't cover my butt). The side slits are stylish. I usually wear it with leggings or yoga pants or jeans. I wish it was longer in the larger sizes!
PEBBY BASICS ASH GRAY SIDE SLIT TEE
I will start by saying I love the cut and length of this tee - so much on the market is cropped/too short to cover the pooch. This tee has a flattering and casual fit. But I don’t like the fabric at all. In the pic it looks soft and flows, but I found it too thick and stiff/scratchy. It also shrunk a lot in its first wash :( so beware and size up as needed. Not bad, but not great either.
So, these basic tees are pretty much the best when it comes to length. Fabric wise they are 10o%cotton so they will shrink! I bought three of these basic shirts, and this gray one was wayyyyy wayyy softer cotton than the black and rust colored ones I got, would have been nice to get them all the same fabric. The one thing I didn't love is the neckline. The neckline is very very high, higher than a crew neck and it looks freakin awesome on these models but not on me. So I got my scissors out and cut the neckline on each one as close to the seam as I could so I wouldn't have a frayed neckline. Then I cut the sleeves shorter on each one too, I didn't love how the original sleeves were just long enough to poke out and make my shoulders look very boxy. One I made my changes I'm now totally in love with them. The think I love about these though is how long they are. If you've got a bit of belly it hides it all, hangs perfectly. Great with absolutely any bottom you could pair it with. Overall I'm happy.