Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I absolutely love your tees.
This shirt fits in a way no other ever has. It’s relaxed, but so flattering.
I absolutely love this tee and all the others I have purchased 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
This fit just how I wanted and now I’m hooked and will def buy more! I’m picky about the neck on t shirts and this is probably the best one I’ve found!
I have quickly become a pebby tee addict but this plain bourbon one may be my fave. It looks so cute with leggings, booties, a flannel, and my brown carhartt beanie...which is a perfect match to the bourbon tee. Sizing is so forgiving!