- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- Cropped at the Hip / Waist
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Really love these shirt designs and own a couple colors. This brick color was not as pictured, it’s not as terra cotta red but a pinky red. Weirdly there wasn’t a Pebby Forevee tag in the shirt like usual. This color was also very thick material, not a bad thing but different than I expected!
FINAL SALE: PEBBY BASICS BRICK SIDE SLIT TEE
Finally, something that makes me feel sexy after becoming a mother! Since giving birth, I’ve struggled to find age-appropriate wear that matches my personal style (and new mom-bod). I am 5’9” size 14. These T’s are so flattering with leggings, and handle alllll the curves!
Absolutely love the style! Great material and fit.
I’ve bought (separate purchases) about 7 tees - graphic and basic. I am obsessed with them! They’re good quality and the cut is super cute and flattering for curvy girls. The only thing I didn’t think about was that when I dry them I just threw them in the dryer and they will slowly shrink length-wise. I was able to wash them, stretch them by hand, and hang dry them back to their original length. I’ll forever be a customer of Pebby Forevee!