Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I like the quality of this tee and appreciate the side slits. It's very comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase.
YOU HAD ME AT TEQUILA SIDE SLIT TEE
Absolutely love the design on this shirt. Looks just like the picture. Unfortunately I probably won't wear it much unless I make it into a tank because the tshirt material is so heavy and thick. It doesn't lay well and just looks boxy on me. Even after washing it. I am very pear shaped. I think these shirts probably work best on top heavy or straight body types.
Really cute tee, I bought it because I couldn’t find the graphic anywhere else & I love it. Color is a nice cream & it’s got that worn look but the sleeves I think were cut too much, they don’t lie flat & kind of point out so they look super funky. I wish the sleeves had just been left alone. Trying to decide if I should cut them off altogether or not… wouldn’t recommend only for this reason
I love the Ts…great quality, original style
Love the side slits….bought 2 more for gifts for my girl friends and they loved them!!