- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I absolutely love this shirt! I grew up in Wyoming and visited Yellowstone frequently! This shirt brings me right back to childhood! What I love the most about these tops (besides the hundreds of design options) is that these are totally customizable! From cropping it, to shortening the sleeves, to making the slit higher, etc! I love this brand and will be a customer for life ❤️
Every shirt I get from Pebby becomes my new favorite. Soon my whole closet will be Pebby Forever!
I am in love with these split tees! This style received many compliments! I feel confident and comfortable.
I wore this to the farmers market with my olive green yoga pants and my rusted orange Birkenstocks. It completed my look! Nice quality and looks just like the photo!
I have been looking at these shirts for months and was so happy when I purchased 3 different shirts! I wear a size 10/12 36DD and like a more fitted shirt. I ordered a size medium and love them!!!