- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I love this shirt!!! I own a lot of these shirts and they are amazing! Love the fit, material is quality and always have fun graphics. I love Pebby!
So comfy and cute and super flattering on my body!
I love it but it does run a tad small
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS!!! My sister ( Alex Caban) and I are your biggest fans!! I literally have a section in my closet ( my closet is literally a small bedroom turned into a closet) for just your shirts that's how obsessed I am !! We have been DIEING to get the tequila shirt. I think your inclusion in all sizes and how they perfectly fit all types is so empowering !! so thank you for making me feel confident and KICK ASS in your shirts!!!!
xoxo Megan Benlock
The T's are a bit big for me but I cut the front flap up the middle and tie it in a knot. Works well. I am a petite 34D and jean size 25".