- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Been wanting some of pebbys fire ass tees FOREVER! so cute. So flattering. Makes me feel sassy and cute while I'm running my own small business♡💁♀️
Love the quality and side slits. Looking to see what's next to purchase 😁
I bought this for a Christmas gift for me… so I haven’t worn it (boxed it so child can give it to me), but I LOVED the material and aesthetic!!! Can’t wait to wear it!
I am 5’2, 36D, 135/140lbs, and wear a size 8 to 10 in pants or medium in leggings. This shirt fits snug around my girls, but loose around my baby tummy. Love that! I ordered a medium and next I will try a Large for a more of a flow fit. I essentially have no torso, so I may cut the medium shirt bottom following the same pattern it was originally cut. Pebby is adorable with the cards she sends with the package explaining how to customize (if needed) the shirt. I want the side slit a little higher as I am a shorty. I love the length, just want to raise it a bit so I can wear it like the models and Pebby herself in the pics. I can see where many might not need to customize at all. I am shaped oddly with long legs, square hips, and no torso. This shirt is still incredibly FLATTERING. Thankful for the find and will buy more shirts for sure.
Bought two of their shirts a while ago and they quickly became my go-to staples. So easy to throw on and feel comfortable and flattering. When I saw the black on black collection, I had to have it so I’m living in the new four I just got! Love these and I LOVE this company 😍