Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I’m 5”2’ and 155 , I got a large because I wanted a cute oversized comfortable shirt . When I got it seemed too big and kind of stiff , I thought I was going to send it back . But I washed it and ripped the sides a little higher and it fits perfect now . It’s my favorite shirt actually. They are kind of expensive and you can exchange but you have to pay the shipping . But even so I would buy another one . So flattering and cute .
This shirt is cool, but more importantly it’s so comfy!
Unfortunately, while the shirts do have a great collar and feel like quality overall, the ivory they have listed and the appearance of a white shirt in the advertised picture is actually two cream colored yellow toned shirts. The advertisement and photography show way better than in person. I have put on and taken the shirt off 3 times so far this week just trying to like it but the color is way off. Going to try my hand at dye to change it.
I love that I can wear this long with leggings or tie it up into a cute crop top with jeans or shorts. The material is nicely soft, yet sturdy, and can tell it will wear well for awhile. Already ordered a few more!
I love these shirts! Great quality and very comfortable, I am obsessed.