- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Obsessed is an understatement. Don’t think I’ll ever wear another brand of TShirt. They fit perfect and can be dressed up or down. After this I bought 2 more right away. I’m 5’5 170lb and ordered a medium for a more fitted look and love it. I would order large for a looser fit.
I’m 5”2’ and 155 , I got a large because I wanted a cute oversized comfortable shirt . When I got it seemed too big and kind of stiff , I thought I was going to send it back . But I washed it and ripped the sides a little higher and it fits perfect now . It’s my favorite shirt actually. They are kind of expensive and you can exchange but you have to pay the shipping . But even so I would buy another one . So flattering and cute .
This shirt is cool, but more importantly it’s so comfy!
Unfortunately, while the shirts do have a great collar and feel like quality overall, the ivory they have listed and the appearance of a white shirt in the advertised picture is actually two cream colored yellow toned shirts. The advertisement and photography show way better than in person. I have put on and taken the shirt off 3 times so far this week just trying to like it but the color is way off. Going to try my hand at dye to change it.
I love that I can wear this long with leggings or tie it up into a cute crop top with jeans or shorts. The material is nicely soft, yet sturdy, and can tell it will wear well for awhile. Already ordered a few more!