- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
This shirt is adorbs! Always makes people giggle or take a second glance. These shirts continue to be a stable in my closet….love them!
Pleased with my purchases, but I do wish I would of ordered a size down. I am a standard small, large chested, and still should of sized down to XS. These shirts are very oversized, sized like mens T's. What makes that problematic is that because the sleeves are designed without a sewn cuff and the shoulder seam is broad, they slightly roll and point out vs. laying flat. In order to make the shirts flattering I have to fold the sleeves all the way up- which is fine for outdoor activities. The shirts, although designed beautifully, aren't a flattering fit for casual dressing up in my opinion. Perhaps a size down would remedy the sleeve problem.