Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
*Our bleached out tees are bleached by hand. Variations will occur.*
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I love these shirts, they were made so well especially for us girls with hips! I did cut the neck to have a raw neckline that matches the hem and sleeves! 🙌🏾
GYPSY DREAMER BLEACHED OUT SIDE SLIT TEE
So comfy and cool!! My new favorite!
My new fav shirts! So comfy and so flattering
New fav shirts and I love them all. Id sign up for a tee of the month club easily:)