- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
This is a really nice tee. They are very flattering and sexy. I would Love to see an off the shoulder version of the side slit tee.
The tee is good quality and the decals are great, my preference with the discolored drops would be to use them to create a vintage look not a hippie dye
The black on black design is a thing of my dreams! So happy you guys are making these and love the spacey vibes. My biggest request is a white shirt next, maybe with an eye or triangle or something spacey also! The off-white is not my vibe
Can’t say enough about the quality of this shirt. It’s thick, sturdy, & it’s definitely going to be a lifer (be with me forever). In addition the slit side style is flattering. I’m making sure to wash in cold, outside in, in a mesh bag, & air dry. Why? Because I want them to last me & I don’t want the graphics to erode due to the washing machine. Point is, I originally ordered 2 shirts, loved them and just ordered 4 more last night. I’m 5’6” 175 pounds (just had a baby) & I ordered the L. Very flattering. Lastly, I support women & their business!