- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I love these shirts. The only reason I give 4 stars is because I have to cut the collar myself.
I absolutely love this shirt!! It fits great and looks super cool. This company has the best clothes and the best customer service. I have purchased multiple items and will continue.
Came very small. Had to return
The picture looks black and the description states black but my shirt definitely looks navy. I wanted to wear it as shown on the model ( with my leather jacket) bc I thought it looked great but it looks goofy with the blue tinge coloring. I’m hoping it fades to more of a vintage grey color. The quality is great though. I will order again but I will probably stay away from “black” colors
Love the shirt, the fit, all around great purchase… went and bought more!