Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Bleaching will vary with each tee
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee for an oversized look, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
This t-shirt is perfect
This is my favorite and the softest of all my Pebby Forevee shirts. I love it😁
It has been 14 days since I ordered and a shipping label was made. However, I have not received my product that I specifically ordered for a trip
I’m taking in 2 weeks. I have been told that you guys are still waiting on product even though a shipping label was made. Now I get this today. This is not good customer service. Plus I still haven’t been told when I can expect my tees.
I got the shirt and was so excited it’s so freaking cute, but before I put it on I noticed part of the white flipping up no big deal I can try and fix it but by the end of the night most of the decal has come off or is lifting :( I so sad because this was one of my favorites.
I never received my refund for the “you do you shirt”