- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I'm addicted to these shirts. Everytime I order, I order more. Only down side, it takes awhile to receive the packages but once you get them it's awesome.
I like this tee a lot, but it's definitely much shorter on me than it is on the models (doesn't cover my butt). The side slits are stylish. I usually wear it with leggings or yoga pants or jeans. I wish it was longer in the larger sizes!
PEBBY BASICS ASH GRAY SIDE SLIT TEE
I will start by saying I love the cut and length of this tee - so much on the market is cropped/too short to cover the pooch. This tee has a flattering and casual fit. But I don’t like the fabric at all. In the pic it looks soft and flows, but I found it too thick and stiff/scratchy. It also shrunk a lot in its first wash :( so beware and size up as needed. Not bad, but not great either.
So, these basic tees are pretty much the best when it comes to length. Fabric wise they are 10o%cotton so they will shrink! I bought three of these basic shirts, and this gray one was wayyyyy wayyy softer cotton than the black and rust colored ones I got, would have been nice to get them all the same fabric. The one thing I didn't love is the neckline. The neckline is very very high, higher than a crew neck and it looks freakin awesome on these models but not on me. So I got my scissors out and cut the neckline on each one as close to the seam as I could so I wouldn't have a frayed neckline. Then I cut the sleeves shorter on each one too, I didn't love how the original sleeves were just long enough to poke out and make my shoulders look very boxy. One I made my changes I'm now totally in love with them. The think I love about these though is how long they are. If you've got a bit of belly it hides it all, hangs perfectly. Great with absolutely any bottom you could pair it with. Overall I'm happy.