- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Love this shirt and the fit! It's the first shirt I've bought online without trying on first that actually fits the way it's described to fit and the way it looks on the models online. I just got it last week and I've already worn it 3 times, literally have it on now. Sorry not sorry!
This was the perfect shirt wear riding my motorcyle to Rockabilly. I cut the neck line out and made it much more comfortable for me to wear!
Y'ALL I cannot say enough good things about this tee! Such a cool biker vibe that you can pair it with anything and instantly add such an edge! I am 5'4" 145 pounds/36C and wearing a Medium and could have totally done a L. You can see it in action on my IG @mariiahjasmiine
I recently received my first Pebby order. I love the design on all the shirts! Great designs and they don’t necessarily all look the same. I was worried that the size L was kind of tight but after some wear they do stretch out so don’t be alarmed and feel the need to exchange right away. The only negative point was that the collar is pretty high. I guess it’s standard t shirt collar but on large breasts I don’t feel like it’s as flattering. But I still love it anyway. These shirts are so versatile and I can’t wait to wear them a million ways!
Love this shirt but I’d love it better with a V neck option as well 😍