- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I loved it so much I ordered a medium so I’d have one more fitted so I could switch up my outfit styles. So comfy and well made. The screen print is high quality! Cannot say enough!!
I think I have 15-20 split Tees now... they are truly my favorite Tees I have !!! Will for sure continue to order!
Love the desiring and very comfortable. A bit bigger than I thought they would be I need to size down. I wish some extras could be customized like coffee sleeves or cut collar. Overall I am pretty happy with the purchase and would buy again
Love this shirt and the fit! It's the first shirt I've bought online without trying on first that actually fits the way it's described to fit and the way it looks on the models online. I just got it last week and I've already worn it 3 times, literally have it on now. Sorry not sorry!
This was the perfect shirt wear riding my motorcyle to Rockabilly. I cut the neck line out and made it much more comfortable for me to wear!