- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Love the shirts super cute 🥰 very flattering, gives Sassy vibes and absolutely love the side slits
The tees are so comfy and cute! I received lots of compliments the night I wore it! Highly recommended. The material become softer after washing.
I stumbled upon her company when I was scrolling through Instagram, and after reading what she offers and how amazing her clothes make your body feel I figured I would give it a shot. This will make shirt number 11. I feel confident, comfortable, sexy and empowered! If you’re hesitant on purchasing anything from her, don’t be! I promise you will love it!!
The shirt fit, but not as nice as I thought it would from the pics. The material wasn’t soft like I expected it to be either. I really wanted to love it when it came, was going to wear it to Miami in a few weeks.