- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I Love this shirt ! I have loved every T-shirt I have ordered ❤️ I do wish the T-shirts weren’t as thick . But for winter it works . Not sure about summer though.
I bought this one and the gray Leo one, they are both M but fit completely different. I had to pay to ship the Leo shirt back and got another one in medium. This one is the opposite of the Leo and also fits weird. But I can’t keep paying for shipping them back, so I guess I’m keeping it.
Also please note that with each wash the edges start curling up.
Could not love these shirts anymore. I have a very large bust and was very nervous, but I had a really good feeling making my first purchase, and wow I was right! I already made a second order!!
The graphic is beautiful and the color is perfection! I gave it a 4 star because I'm not a fan of the thickness and material. Nor do I like the neckline. But since it's a you-cut kind of shirt I custom cut the neckline to be more comfortable. Hoping the material really loosens up as it's wahsed because I adore the look of the shirt!