Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I absolutely love the shirt! I’ve worn it twice & both times I received compliments! Definitely plan on ordering more soon!
THE RUMORS ARE TRUE, SPIRITS REIGN FREE SIDE SLIT TEE
I absolutely love this shirt- the cut is perfect for curves and accentuates my body perfectly! It’s also soft enough to sleep in, which is A+ in my book.
I love this shirt! The subtle color is very flattering and the shirt is super comfortable! I suggest sizing down, they fit very lose.
I have body dysmorphia disorder and ordered a size up since most online stores run small: dont do that. the only reason i didnt do five stars is because shirts are really stiff, i have washed it over and over but its still really hard. not work at home friendly but very cute