Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Sylvia is wearing a size Large for a more fitted look
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
Pebby is wearing a size Medium.. This shirt is oversized in nature.
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
Love this T!!! Side slit T’s are a staple in my closet now!
I love the design and material of this shirt. I don't find it to be oversized compared to other "oversized" tees I've bought. I generally buy a medium so went with that and found myself wishing I'd sized up to a large. It definitely doesn't fit too small but it doesn't have the comfy flowing look on me that it does in the pictures. I'll likely be buying more side slit tees in the future with that in mind.
Perfect fit and so flattering!
THE POISON STONE SIDE SLIT TEE
I love the side slit tease I have probably over eight of them now. this one I wear a whole lot, the graphic on it’s really cool it’s really good for layering. this color shirt is a little more stiff than like the black shirts it’s not as thin or soft but as you wear it it’s super comfy it’s definitely not sheer or see-through or anything. the eagle graphic on the front looks a little more distressed and hard to see in real life than it does on the picture on the site but that’s pretty much the only complaint that I could have. I love these shirts.