Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
This is now my favorite shirt to wear! I immediately ordered 3 more shirts after wearing it the first time. It’s so flattering!
Never received the items.
I would love to review this order but I haven't received it yet. I understand that the postal service is jammed right now so I'm not stressing. I'm stoked to get this top and the other pretties I ordered though!
Super cute! Style up or down!! All Pebby’s Graphic Tees are amazing! Im a size Med/Large and could wear a either a S,M or L depending on how oversized I want it! *** WARNING*** all these graphic tees are highly addictive! You will want to buy them all😍😍😍
Love my shirt so much great quality n cut! Super comfy and doesn’t tarnish when dried