Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I love it everyone that sees it loves it thank god for the side slits and smaller size cause my husband would have stole it from me. Looks cute with a long sleeve under to if its cold
This is my first PF shirt. It is a way thicker rougher shirt than I anticipated - so I have laundered it 3 times after a softener soaks. Actually wearing it today - but the neckline is way too high on me and is just not comfortable so I'm googling ways to modify w/out ruining it. I do really love the length and the fit of the shirt body though. Just torn. Don't love it, but I don't hate it.
Size is perfect! Love the fit and the slit! So cute on. Git so many compliments! In fact my friends ordered from here after seeing my shirt!
The quality is great! However, the logo is lower than it should be. You can’t tuck the shirt in or tie it without hiding the logo and there is a lot of space between the neck line and the start of the graphic. It seems to be meant for ppl with a long torso because the slit was super low as well. — I’m short, 5’4 and wear a large.
I just found Pebby Forevee and I love it! The style is exactly what I want to look like! I will absolutely buy more!