Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I was kind of skeptical getting a medium as it comes oversized anyway and I’m short (5’2) but it is so flattering ! I love the tags/ sizing wording on the clothes. This is my new favorite place to get cool clothes from and knowing that it will flatter my curves is even more satisfying as I can be comfortable and still look stylish. I am addicted now!
This tee is perfection!!
AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT SIDE SLIT TEE
These tops fit amazingly! I get so many compliments when I wear them
I have purchased 4 shirts in the last month. These are my new go-to because they are comfy and you can wear them with anything!! I waited to purchase…I’m telling you not too! These are definitely worth the wait!