GEMINI BOHEMIAN ZODIAC SIDE SLIT TEE
- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Ok I was a little worried about these shirts and I definitely got it way too big, but I kept it and absolutely love it!! It is the first thing I put on when it comes out of the dryer. Obsessed!
The sizing was confusing and I wanted it to be a bit loose like the models. Turns of they run true to size :( Also This shirt as well as the Tokyo shirt ink scuffs on them that I thought I could remove by taking them to the laundromat but I was very wrong. Still love the company though and will buy from here again
I am not sure if you ever bought a graphic tee and found the graphic to be stiff and sort of plastic like and makes noise if you rub it. It is not the business but this one, once you wash, its like its not even there. Its super cute. Like my other Pebby shirt, I did a stich so the side to not rip more, the sleeves are still something I'm working on because they unroll and look silly on me sometimes. I stretched out my neck part but that's just my preference. I feel confident and comfortable in this t. It's thick and durable. After a few washes, it will be come softer and less stiff. I want to wear Pebby shirts everyday. If they were not so expensive I would have a closet full.
The shirts are true to size and are such a flattering fit! The graphic is SO CUTE!
The length is awesome and it’s super soft. I love the design. I lengthened the slits on the sides which was super easy with the directions. I also cut out the collar cuz crew necks make me claustrophobic but I think it goes with the whole vibe. Definitely recommend these shirts. You’ll want to wear them every day!