Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Ok I was a little worried about these shirts and I definitely got it way too big, but I kept it and absolutely love it!! It is the first thing I put on when it comes out of the dryer. Obsessed!
The sizing was confusing and I wanted it to be a bit loose like the models. Turns of they run true to size :( Also This shirt as well as the Tokyo shirt ink scuffs on them that I thought I could remove by taking them to the laundromat but I was very wrong. Still love the company though and will buy from here again
I am not sure if you ever bought a graphic tee and found the graphic to be stiff and sort of plastic like and makes noise if you rub it. It is not the business but this one, once you wash, its like its not even there. Its super cute. Like my other Pebby shirt, I did a stich so the side to not rip more, the sleeves are still something I'm working on because they unroll and look silly on me sometimes. I stretched out my neck part but that's just my preference. I feel confident and comfortable in this t. It's thick and durable. After a few washes, it will be come softer and less stiff. I want to wear Pebby shirts everyday. If they were not so expensive I would have a closet full.
The shirts are true to size and are such a flattering fit! The graphic is SO CUTE!
The length is awesome and it’s super soft. I love the design. I lengthened the slits on the sides which was super easy with the directions. I also cut out the collar cuz crew necks make me claustrophobic but I think it goes with the whole vibe. Definitely recommend these shirts. You’ll want to wear them every day!