- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
I love this shirt! I followed the tutorial and I cut the boat neck pattern and it’s so comfortable and cute! I have all the black Pebby Shirts and I appreciate the thick material and the customizable cuts. The more you wash them the softer they get!!
This shirt is comfortable & fits! I’m curvy and plus size and it is super flattering and fun. Hooray!
I wasn’t sure what size to go with since I’m a plus sized gal but the XXL fit me nice and loose like I was hoping for! The cut was flattering, the arms had nice coverage and the shirt looked so cool. Loved it! I need more.
This one of my new favorite shirts! I love how it looks on and I've always liked being different and this lets me be a true weirdo ;)
Love the way it fits and it versatility in how to pair it and wear it!