- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Light weight shirt, not as thick as my darker tees, but I still love it!
Love all of it, I just wish you carried 3X
90'S FLORIDA KEYS SIDE SLIT TEE
I am obsessed with these shirts! I bought three right away. I bought xl because that’s what I wear in women’s shirts, they are super comfortable and get tons of compliments. next time I buy I’m going to try a size down to a large.
I love the fun colors and font! Super cute! I’m only giving it a four-star because I was a little disappointed on the type of T-shirt material. One good thing about it it it is lightweight and very thin. I love all of the other T-shirts so much because it is thicker almost like a vintage T-shirt of your dad‘s …. I just wish this one had the nicer cotton T-shirt like that. Definitely will be something I wear a lot though!