Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee for an oversized look, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Kaitlyn is a size 14/16 and is wearing a size Large
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself comes with every order.
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
I now have 8 Pebby Shirts, and I have make myself not wear one every single day..despite having two closets full of clothes! These are so flattering. I’m a size 14 hour glass shaped woman, closing in on 40, and these are perfect for me! Dress them up, or down, the possibilities are endless!
Comfy and stylish without being clingy or riding up. Received a compliment from a stranger the other day.
Cute cute cute
Length is Great
Love the color
This was my first purchase from Pebby so I ordered a L (my normal size) only to be shocked at how huge the shirts are. They are very oversized. Amazing quality and style though. Size down unless you want it to be huge! I have 4 huge T-shirt’s now
I emailed several times trying to see how to return items with no response