- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
New fave tee- get lots of people wanting to know where It's from
Stop thinking about it and hit the button now! LOVE LOVE LOVE these shirts! The fit is perfect. I wouldn't say they run big but I did size down to a large and they fit perfectly. But if I wanted the fit a little bigger which I usually do, I would have went with the XL.
Love this shirt so much!! I got a medium and I'm glad I did. I wanted it to fit like the shirts do on Laney in the pics and medium was the right size. Small would not have given me the look I wanted. The print isnt as faded as the pics but I still love it and after a few more washes I'll love it even more!
I love it everyone that sees it loves it thank god for the side slits and smaller size cause my husband would have stole it from me. Looks cute with a long sleeve under to if its cold
This is my first PF shirt. It is a way thicker rougher shirt than I anticipated - so I have laundered it 3 times after a softener soaks. Actually wearing it today - but the neckline is way too high on me and is just not comfortable so I'm googling ways to modify w/out ruining it. I do really love the length and the fit of the shirt body though. Just torn. Don't love it, but I don't hate it.