- Printed to Order by Hand
- All Base Tee Colors (Aside from our Heather Gray and Ash Gray) - 6.5oz Heavyweight 100% Cotton that Softens with Each Wash
- Heather Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton and Rayon
- Ash Gray - 5oz Medium Weight, Super Soft 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Our Heavyweight Material Flatters Curves and Doesn’t Cling
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit Classic Crew Neck
- 6-7” Side Slit
- Raw Edge Scoop Bottom, Side Slit Hem and Sleeve Hem
- Shown Styled with Various Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- *Bleached Out Tees are Bleached by Hand. Variations Will Occur*
- 40D Bust
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Alternates Between Size Medium and Large
*View our Size Guide to get exact measurements and select your perfect size*
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from high point shoulder to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
FREEDOM THRILLS SIDE SLIT TEE
I bought this shirt not realizing it said motorcycles on it so that was a surprise but I should really wear my glasses more. Despite that these tees are some of the best I have encountered. Strong and soft but not worn down. I figured I might have to take in along the sides because I’m tall and really thin (5’9 112lbs) and the models are more voluptuous in the sexiest way but this size small was a dream. I didn’t realize it tucks in so well with those side slits without adding bulk and untucked looks amazing too. I seriously will end up with all the pebby tees.
New fave tee- get lots of people wanting to know where It's from
Stop thinking about it and hit the button now! LOVE LOVE LOVE these shirts! The fit is perfect. I wouldn't say they run big but I did size down to a large and they fit perfectly. But if I wanted the fit a little bigger which I usually do, I would have went with the XL.
Love this shirt so much!! I got a medium and I'm glad I did. I wanted it to fit like the shirts do on Laney in the pics and medium was the right size. Small would not have given me the look I wanted. The print isnt as faded as the pics but I still love it and after a few more washes I'll love it even more!