Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
Not only do I love this shop, I LOVE all of the T-shirts and the jewelry!
Did I mention the customer service, no, well
Let me say they team at Pebby Forevee are all that!
I will continue to order from this business! ♥️
So cute and very comfortable. Flattering to my figure
SAVAGE SOUL SIDE SLIT TEE
I thinks this looks a lot better dressed up the way its shown in the photo. At first its pretty stiff. I have only washed once and its still a bit stiff. After a few more washes I am sure it will be lovely. My sleeves just won't stay put and the side slit I had to do a stich to make sure it does not rip any further but I love the side slit. The length is also really good. I would love to see some V neck or scoop necks. I do not want to cut my Pebby tag but I also do not always where the necklace setup so it would be nice to have that variety. I feel good. I am not worried about my pouch showing and its loose yet pretty. It fits well once you wash it and better I think each wash. Its a thick quality material as well. My honest opinion is that its a lot steep for a t-shirt because I would buy a ton more if they were not so expensive.
Love the length of the shirt and that the side slits are not too high.