Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
Love the quality and side slits. Looking to see what's next to purchase 😁
I bought this for a Christmas gift for me… so I haven’t worn it (boxed it so child can give it to me), but I LOVED the material and aesthetic!!! Can’t wait to wear it!
I am 5’2, 36D, 135/140lbs, and wear a size 8 to 10 in pants or medium in leggings. This shirt fits snug around my girls, but loose around my baby tummy. Love that! I ordered a medium and next I will try a Large for a more of a flow fit. I essentially have no torso, so I may cut the medium shirt bottom following the same pattern it was originally cut. Pebby is adorable with the cards she sends with the package explaining how to customize (if needed) the shirt. I want the side slit a little higher as I am a shorty. I love the length, just want to raise it a bit so I can wear it like the models and Pebby herself in the pics. I can see where many might not need to customize at all. I am shaped oddly with long legs, square hips, and no torso. This shirt is still incredibly FLATTERING. Thankful for the find and will buy more shirts for sure.
Bought two of their shirts a while ago and they quickly became my go-to staples. So easy to throw on and feel comfortable and flattering. When I saw the black on black collection, I had to have it so I’m living in the new four I just got! Love these and I LOVE this company 😍