Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while still flaunting your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Printed to Order and Shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- 100% Cotton Tees That Get Softer with Every Wash
- Base Tees Made from 100% USA-Grown Cotton by Workers Paid a Living Wage
- Heathered Tees are a Tri-Blend of Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester for a Lighter Weight and Softer Touch
- Relaxed, Oversized Fit
- 7" Long Side Slit Measured at Size Medium
- Doesn't Suffocate Your Body
- Flattering on Any Shape
- Classic Crew Neck
- Raw Scoop Bottom Side Slit Hem
- Raw Sleeve Hem
- Vintage Inspired Graphics
- Color of Tee Will Be What is Pictured - May Vary Slightly Due to Monitors or Brightness Adjustments
- Styled with Pebby Forevee Accessories
- Images May Be Shown with Cropped Tees
- Directions on How to Alter Your Tees Yourself Come with Every Order - Please Note: Altering Your Tees Will Make Them Final Sale
*Our bleached out tees are bleached by hand. Variations will occur.*
- Size 6/8 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium
- Size 10/12 in Pants
- Wears Size Medium or Large
SIDE SLIT TEE SIZING
PREMIUM PLUNGE V-NECK SIZING
All measurements taken with the tee laying flat.
BUST: Measured straight across the chest from armpit to armpit (doubled for circumference)
LENGTH: Measured from collar to hem
*Our tees are generally oversized. Please review the measurements carefully against a tee you already own and low for the best fit based on your unique preferences!
Love this shirt and the fit! It's the first shirt I've bought online without trying on first that actually fits the way it's described to fit and the way it looks on the models online. I just got it last week and I've already worn it 3 times, literally have it on now. Sorry not sorry!
This was the perfect shirt wear riding my motorcyle to Rockabilly. I cut the neck line out and made it much more comfortable for me to wear!
Y'ALL I cannot say enough good things about this tee! Such a cool biker vibe that you can pair it with anything and instantly add such an edge! I am 5'4" 145 pounds/36C and wearing a Medium and could have totally done a L. You can see it in action on my IG @mariiahjasmiine
I recently received my first Pebby order. I love the design on all the shirts! Great designs and they don’t necessarily all look the same. I was worried that the size L was kind of tight but after some wear they do stretch out so don’t be alarmed and feel the need to exchange right away. The only negative point was that the collar is pretty high. I guess it’s standard t shirt collar but on large breasts I don’t feel like it’s as flattering. But I still love it anyway. These shirts are so versatile and I can’t wait to wear them a million ways!
Love this shirt but I’d love it better with a V neck option as well 😍