Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Large tee for an oversized look, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
Same great quality as my other Pebby Forevee shirts. The graphic was a bit more yellow than in the picture, but other than that it’s great. :)
I’m a 38-28-42 hourglass shape, this shirt compliments my curves and I love the graphic. I especially love the length in the front and back, perfect for leggings without feeling too exposed. I ordered a large for a slightly oversized fit, could do a medium if I wanted it to be a bit more shape hugging. I love it and will probably order more!
Another amazing shirt! Love the design, love the fit!
This shit is everything I wanted it to be and I will be ordering more. I will say I would love it if you guys made some of these split tees as a V neck as well and maybe a softer material. But I love the shirt and design!!
I love tees! However, they are a thick material and the neckline is a little too tight. I love that these tees show off my curves and I LOVE THE GRAPHICS! Wayyy cool tops, I always get compliments (I did buy 9 tees after all!)