Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
Great fit, love the swooped edges. Easy as throwing a regular T-shirt on but with some va-va-voom sex appeal. This tired mom needed a little extra pick me up and these shirts do the trick. Makes you feel like you tried when you actually didn’t. 🤩
I’m a solid build, busty 34F and the large left me plenty of room and more than enough butt coverage if you are looking for that. I may order another in a medium just to see the fit difference but these seem to be pretty typical to men’s sized tshirts, cut to sexy.
I LOVE this shirt. The style is great and they are so flattering and comfy. Be a badass and buy it
It’s the perfect blend of practical and trendy! I get so many compliments every time I wear it... which is almost everyday because... IT’S MY FAV.
I am 35 weeks pregnant right now, I went up one size and it is the perfect tee. I love it so much I want to buy all of them!
I love these tees. I have a huge collection of PF items and I keep adding to it. Keep the cute clothes coming girls!