Our side slit tee is our best seller for a reason. Its relaxed and flattering fit is easy to wear and gives you confidence that your butt is covered while you can flaunt your hips. Pebby Forevee is a brand that believes you shouldn't have to choose between style over comfort or vice versa. We created this line for women that wanted to look good, feel confident, and comfortable all at the same time.
- Designed, Produced, and shipped from Columbus, Ohio
- Relaxed, oversized fit
- 7 “long side slit measured at size Medium
- Doesn't suffocate your body
- Flattering on any shape
- Classic crew neck
- Raw scoop bottom side slit hem
- Raw sleeve hem
- Vintage inspired graphics
- 100% Cotton
- Gets softer with every wash
- Color of tee will be what is pictured (may vary slightly due to monitors or brightness adjustments)
- Laney’s measurements : 34B, wearing a size Medium tee, and wears a size 6 in jeans
- Pebby’s measurements: 38D, wears a size Medium or Large tee, and a size 10/12
- Styled with Pebby Forevee accessories and boutique items
- Images may be shown with cropped tees. Directions on how to achieve this look yourself arrives with every order
* our measurements are done with the tees laying flat and measured straight across from armpit to armpit and collar to hem.
The tees are oversized. Please size down to get a more form-fitting tee
First of all, all these shirts are great. Quality and style. They go with everything. Getting dressed just got so much easier. I got a lot of compliments on my save the wave shirt.
P.s. the customer service is so sweet
I love it! It’s perfect paired with my gold jewelry and ripped jeans. Super comfy!
I love this tee! Probably one of my top 5 side slit designs I’ve ordered. I love a graphic tee that makes a statement, the flattering high side slits are just a bonus! Generally I wash mine a few times before I wear them to give them a more “lived in” feel. I found they get much softer the more you wear them. I live in these tees, and I’ll continue to fill my closet with them because they’re the only ones I buy that seem to hold up over time.
Also a little trick I do to keep the sides from fraying up from so many washes: take some clear nail polish or glue and place a dab or two at the peak of the cut.
When I'm telling you need this or any of the SST's you have to trust. My go to comfy casual look. They look great with leggings or jeans. Seriously bomb! And PEBBY has FANTASTIC customer service!
I love the shirt and have been wearing it every weekend since I bought it! super comfy and chic